We have worked closely with industry experts and managers to offer courses that will make a real difference to your work in the industry and support your career development goals.
Our highly popular Understanding Rail course is now online, bringing this comprehensive introduction to the rail industry straight to your home or office.
Whether you are new to the rail industry, have recently started a new role, or simply want to brush up on your industry knowledge, this is the ideal opportunity to take the next step in your career in rail.
Register to join this transformative, five-week experience to learn about the rail industry in Australia and New Zealand. Hear direct from industry leaders and experts as you work through this highly interactive program to lay the foundations for your career in rail.
This is a rare opportunity to boost your rail industry knowledge and learn from some of the industry’s most respected experts.
When you complete the Understanding Rail course you will:
- Gain an overview of the rail industry and its terminology
- Learn about the rail industry’s contribution to our economy and community, and how current policies, projects and innovation will drive its future
- Discover the different types of rail infrastructure and rollingstock, and how to ensure their safe and efficient management across the asset lifecycle
- Learn about the complexities of safely operating a rail network, and the systems that keep it moving
- Gain an understanding of the range of businesses that make up the rail supply chain, and how they work together
- Find out how to apply this knowledge to your own workplace
Understanding Rail is delivered over five weeks and includes:
- Five1.5 hour live and interactive webinars
- About two hours of interactive educational activities each week via our online platform
- Face-to-face site tours may also be held in some capital city locations, subject to COVID-19 restrictions.
This comprehensive course is available for just $1150 + GST For ARA members and $1600 + GST for non members.
Please contact ARA Industry Development Manager Maria Morozova for more information.