In becoming an ARA member, your organisation and employees gain access to a variety of benefits.
On behalf of our members, we:
- Advocate: promoting the development of our industry, its benefits and achievements to create a better environment for rail.
- Provide business development and peer-to-peer networking opportunities: multiple events throughout the year provide networking and business development opportunities.
- Offer discounts: discounted member rates are provided to ARA events, providing a 20 – 30% saving for all members. ARA members receive a 20% discount to attend AusRAIL, our premier conference. All employees of a member company receive the discounted ARA member rate.
- Share information: Committees and working groups create consultative forums to share knowledge and collaborate for improved operational and productivity outcomes across all areas of industry.
- Match businesses: member companies are connected to collaborate with Governments and other suppliers, consultants, construction and manufacturing members.
- Provide sponsorship opportunities: members receive discounted rates to promote their brand and recognition of their company throughout industry.
- Provide hosting opportunities: members host ARA events such as subject-matter specific forums, intimate Leader’s Lunches or other events as desired. The ARA provides event management and among other benefits, the member company is promoted to industry.
- Lobby: providing one voice to influence Federal and State policies and decisions.
- Give industry insights: industry briefings provide members with an overview of industry strategies, project alliance opportunities and government programs.
- Create a global network: connecting individuals and organisations to our international network around Australia, New Zealand and the globe.