Manufacturers and Suppliers
ARA Rail Supplier members are structured into the following groupings to develop policy and inform the advocacy agenda for companies supplying into the rail sector.
Rail Industry Group (RIG)
The Rail Industry Group (RIG) is a newly formed ARA group comprised of the former Rail Manufacturers Group (RMG) and the Rail Suppliers Network Australasia (RSNA). The aim of combining the two groups is to more accurately represent the whole supply chain when addressing common issues.
The RIG represents the interests of rolling stock manufacturers and suppliers for the Australian and New Zealand Rail industry, advocating for their interests and the importance of rail to the Australian economy.
RIG Terms of Reference
The RIG Terms of Reference are currently being developed and will be available here on completion.
Current members of the RIG are as follows:
- René Lalande, Bombardier (Chair)
- Alan Beacham, UGL (Alternate Chair)
- Michael Miller, Downer Rail
- Maximilian Eichhorn, Siemens Ltd
- Torben Fink-Jensen, Alstom
- Mark Coxon, Alstom
- Lindsay Reid, Comsteel
- Harry Hanegraaf, Faiveley Transport Australia
- Jean-Marie Guerin, Faiveley Transport Australia
- Michael McLellan, Knorr-Bremse
- Dwight Van Roy, GE Transportation
- James McLeod, OEM Technology Solutions
- Bill Bunton, Nova Systems
- David Bull, Bull Head Services
- Stuart Thomson, Rail Manufacturing CRC
- Bob Herbert, ARA
- Danny Broad, ARA
- Phil Allan, ARA
Strategy and Priorities
The RIG has recently developed its Strategy and Priorities for 2015. Please find RIG Strategy, ‘Rail: Growing the Australian Economy’ here.
Joining the RIG
Interested parties wishing to join the RIG please contact Phil Allan via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 6270 4507.