The Australasian Railway Association (ARA) will be hosting a delegation of its members and key stakeholders at InnoTrans this year, held in Berlin, Germany from Tuesday 20 - Friday 23 September. InnoTrans is the world’s largest trade fair on transport technology.
Every facet of rail will be represented. The 200,000m2 trade fair and its exhibitors are divided into five segments:
- Railway Technology
- Railway Infrastructure
- Public Transport
- Tunnel Construction
The ARA has secured a 152m2 space in Hall 10.1 for an Australian Rail Pavilion to promote the Australian rail industry, and as the location for a number of networking events. Two meeting rooms will be available for delegate members to book with a barista onsite sponsored by Inver Engineering.
The delegation schedule:
- 18 September 2022: Australian Rail Delegation informal ‘meet and greet’ dinner. Join us to meet everyone on the delegation.
- 19 September 2022: Site visit for delegation members in Berlin. Details to be released shortly.
- 20 – 23 September 2022: InnoTrans
- Day 1: Orientation tour
- Day 1: Networking drinks at the stand, sponsored by Martinus
- Day 2: Networking breakfast at the stand, sponsored by John Holland Group
- Day 3: Networking Lunch at the stand, sponsored by Unipart
- Day 3: ARA presentation in the speaker’s corner on the Australian Rail Industry
- Day 1, 2, 3, 4: Australian delegation visits to key exhibitors
* The itinerary will be provided to delegation members before the event. The above program is subject to change.
Participation in the Australian Rail Delegation provides:
- Participation in the 152m2 Australian Rail Pavilion and Australian Rail Delegation
- Ability to attend the Australian Rail Delegation pre-InnoTrans site visit
- Invitations to and attendance at networking functions held at the Australian Rail Pavilion during InnoTrans
- Inclusion of a company profile and contact details within the professionally designed Australian Rail Industry InnoTrans Directory (subject to providing content by deadline)
- Ability to use the Australian Rail Pavilion for meetings, including booking into one of two meeting rooms available for delegation members only
- Ability to display material to promote your organisation at the Australian Rail Pavilion (up to A4 in size)
- Pre-departure virtual briefing
Employees of ARA member companies can participate in the Australian Rail Delegation at no cost. For more than four employees, please contact the ARA.
‘Meet the delegation’ dinner: $130 (plus GST)
(Sunday 18 September in Berlin)
Registrations Close 22 August 2022
InnoTrans is organised by Messe Berlin. Visit www.innotrans.com for more information.
For information about the Australian Rail Delegation to InnoTrans, please contact Emma Woods via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0438 209 588.
It seems your browser doesn't support HTML5, so you will need to open this page in a new window.