The ARA Rail Freight Conference is the only national conference for the rail freight sector. Join industry leaders as they discuss the importance of moving more freight on rail, and how the sector can support a safe, sustainable and efficient freight industry for Australia.
This conference will be an important event to hear the latest on major issues impacting the industry.
An essential event for rail freight and heavy haul operators, track owners, operators and maintainers, industry suppliers, consultants and technical experts working in the sector.
Become partner or exhibitor
The Rail Freight Conference presents an exciting opportunity to connect partners and exhibitors with an extensive network, to showcase brands, products, services, expertise and knowledge in support of the rail freight industry.
Wednesday 19 October
- Exhibition bump-in
- Site tour (afternoon)
- Welcome Reception in the exhibition area
Thursday 20 October
- Conference sessions
- Conference dinner
Friday 21 October
- Conference sessions
- Exhibition bump-out
The program will cover big picture conversations about the future of rail freight and include a range of keynotes and panel discussions on topics including:
- Technology and innovation
- Inland Rail
- Intermodal and ports
- Supply chain
- Community engagement and opportunities for growth
It seems your browser doesn't support HTML5, so you will need to open this page in a new window.
Registration terms and conditions
a. If a registrant is unable to attend the Conference, the registration can be transferred to someone else at any time. When the registrant is unable to attend (in-person or virtually), and is not able to transfer their place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
· 30 or more days prior to the Conference: In-person registrants may transfer to a virtual ticket and the difference will be refunded. In-person and virtual registrants can cancel with no penalty.
· Within 30 days of the Conference: In-person registrants may transfer to a virtual ticket, but no refunds are applicable. In the event of the registrant’s cancellation, refunds are not applicable for in-person or virtual registrants.
b. Refunds will not be granted if you fail to attend in-person or virtually.
c. If the Conference is postponed:
· Your registration will automatically be held for the postponed Conference.
· Refunds will be provided upon request.
d. Cancellation pursuant to this clause does not terminate our agreement with you, which continues until resolution of all outstanding matters to the ARA’s satisfaction.
e. The ARA reserves the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
f. The ARA has no liability for the loss of money in relation to travel, accommodation and other expenses as a result of an event cancellation or postponement. Obtaining travel and other insurances to protect such loses are at the discretion of the registrant and are not included in your registration fees.
g. All communication will be via the contact details you provided on your registration form including email. The ARA cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of communication.
h. Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent by email firstname.lastname@example.org