Join us from 22-24 February for this not-to-be missed business development opportunity.
Presented by major rail suppliers, this webinar series provides a brief outline of new and emerging capabilities, innovations, and technologies on key topics of interest to buyers through high level 10-minute pitches plus Q&A.
You must be a member to register – click the links below and make sure you are logged into the website to secure your place.
Session 1 – Tuesday 22 February
- Accessibility and way finding
- Safety and risk management
Session 2 – Wednesday 23 February
- Energy and sustainability (including climate resilience, net zero construction and decarbonisation)
- Circular economy, recyclable materials, managing obsolescent risk
Session 3 – Thursday 24 February
- Asset management, condition monitoring and way side monitoring and management
- AI, AR, VR, simulation, and digital technologies to support building, operating, maintaining, and training