An Insight into Track Engineering Course
ARA and the Railway Technical Society of Australasia (RTSA) will conduct the Insight into Track Engineering course again in 2017.
The one-day course will provide an insight to the technology, processes and principles that are used by railway track engineers. It is designed for those required to liaise with track engineers, assist with the design of railway track, coordinate with track engineering projects and/or maintenance activities and provide an understanding of the interface between track and other railway systems.
2017 courses will be announced in the new year.
- To provide an overview of rail track engineering disciplines
- To provide an understanding of the interaction between track engineering and other railway disciplines
- To provide an understanding of the safety requirements when working on or near railway track
- To provide an understanding of the legal requirements when working on or near railway track and the role of the Regulator
- To encourage further study and the attainment of competencies related to Track Engineering
Registration includes the one-day course, hard copy and electronic versions of all presentations, morning, afternoon tea and lunch. Prices are in $AUD and include GST:
For further information or to register your interest to attend, please contact Events Manager, Janet Cameron via email@example.com or on 02 6270 4527.