AusRAIL 2016 (Adelaide)
AusRAIL 2016, held at the Adelaide Convention Centre from 22-23 November proved a resounding success, bringing almost 1000 rail professionals together from 25 countries to debate the theme ‘Rail’s role in moving the economy forward’. The ARA thanks all who sponsored, exhibited, presented and attended, who collectively, made the event a success. A special thank you to Informa, the event managers who work tirelessly to provide a seamless AusRAIL each year.
AusRAIL would not exist without our major sponsors. The ARA extends its thanks:
- Platinum and Gala Dinner sponsor Downer,
Lanyard sponsor John Holland,
- McConnell Dowell for sponsoring the Exhibition Networking Drinks on Day 1,
- The South Australian Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure – for sponsoring the Welcome Reception,
- Official App sponsor Thales,
- Innovation Hub Sponsor UGL, and
- Sponsor of lunch on Day 1 ARTC.
AusRAIL PLUS 2017 (Brisbane)
Held every 2 years, AusRAIL PLUS is the larger of the two AusRAIL events. AusRAIL PLUS 2017 is a three day conference and exhibition being held 21-23 November at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. To book a space at the exhibition or to enquire about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Deborah Bocock via Deborah.Bocock@informa.com.au
or on (02) 9080 4348.